Total Pageviews

Monday, November 07, 2011

Today I got my phone case after waiting for so long.

They stated at least 15 days to get it but It took 3 and 1/2 weeks for a single cellphone case to arrive. I couldn't care less since I payed 1$ for it and it looks awesome. Comparing to a local store with just a jelly case and asks for10 dollars? no Ty.

Oh and I found different ways to make a fun search on google.
Type in:
"Google gravity" and click I'm feeling lucky.

Type in: Do a barrel roll

Type in: Tilt.

You will be somewhat surprised they had those!
I have yet to discover what else can google not do :/
And oh here is your music.

  Hollerado - Juliette


See ya! :D


17 comments:

  1. I love google gravity! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. physics and gravity applied to google!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I just order cases online. Cheaper that way.

    Also, try askew, that one works too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bing already copied them too now lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. you waited that long? that sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. patience is a virtue they say. Glad you got that cheap new case over the expensive store one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea you could do that with Google, I'm totally going to try it out now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that barrel roll was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will be using those tricks to fuck with my friends :D

    Weird Funny News
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can empathize with your unemployed and out of school comments.

    ReplyDelete