Total Pageviews

Friday, August 05, 2011

Skipped Thursday! Electric outage. And not bad Friday.






It was an awesome day yesterday I went out to bring back the phone that I got from my Service Provider. Might as well say I don't like Blackberry So I wanted an Android. To my luck The freaking store has a "No Return No Exchange" "policy" Which as far as I know goes against' the Service provider's "15 days and 30 mins calling satisfaction guarantee" So I called the Service provider (Fido) and took me an hour to try and make the store lady talk to them. To no avail, She refused. Wait isn't she selling the Service provider's Phones and Sim Cards? I just don't get it so I talked to this very nice Customer Service lady. She insisted that I just talk to Fido and not the store since the store it self isn't in their jurisdictions and refuses even our refund.  She doesn't want me to communicate to that unclear store anymore so I won't have anymore worse experience. And here I am waiting for my phone to get here it arrives at August 29th Damn it. I'm going to send the phone to Fido so I can get my money spent on it back. And when I arrived at 5pm, There was an accident and a car crashed on an electric box and so there isn't any power. God damn circumstance so I ended up just waiting for it til I fell asleep. The phone I was getting by the way is the LG optimus x2 which I got for approximately 50 bucks. That was probably a steal considering the LG optimus x2 p990 is like the LG P999 of T-mobile. Friday is not bad.


Enjoy the music while you read.


after that play this






The review got delayed because of these guys, I'm gonna look for my links again to give ya. Anyways I  will post that review probably tomorrow or on Sunday. This has been a day of up and downs guys, I'm going to have to punch my sister's teddy bears to relieve stress lol. And BOO for 24 days to go for my phone to arrive. Been nice ranting a little bit guys, and as always Thanks for reading.

12 comments:

  1. That sounds like a pretty big pile of bad luck there, like a hill or maybe a small mountain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want an Android phone too :(

    -lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Optimus is a great phone, lucky you :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice music, cool pictures!

    Looking forward to the review =3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sitting, waiting, wishing was the first song I heard by Jack Johnson and it caught me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Android is a good way to go. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sitting, Waiting, Wishing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a big phone guy, I don't need anything fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yesterday looked like a nice day :D. but I'm not too keen on jack johnson

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha well i feel better that i'm not the only person that has been screwed by these companies!
    grats on the phone though

    ReplyDelete