Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Alrighty. I recorded the last song I made.


I don't have a decent video camera and I don't think they're working lol. So I just record it with my crappy computer mic, cause ya know I have no money to spend some on a good one.
I made 2 versions a normal one and a Ska-ish one.
Hopefully you bare with it.

1st is Normal
2nd is Ska-ish


 
Again sorry for the shitty quality. I only know basic editing on audio files. And I don't have any idea how to auto-tune my crap. The Audio uploading site kinda made the song a little silent than the original. but oh well.

17 comments:

  1. Auto-tuning is for pussies. But I think google could have helped you there. You have a good voice, and it sounds good, but, somehow lighter than I thought it would. Not really a bad thing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though wasn't great, I still enjoyed it. Nice work! +1 following

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. You should invest in an interface and a microphone or two, will make your recording a million times better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't hear it clearly or maybe it was just me being paranoid. lol!!

    this is the best day of my life! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shit! meant to say "even though the AUDIO wasn't great, I still enjoyed it" The songs themselves were great! Should have proofread that lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha sweet!
    Check me out =) alphabetalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ everyone Thanks guys for the encouragement. I will buy a better mic for future recordings haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't worry about the audio quality, you'll get better at the tech stuff. I used to do video game podcasts years ago with little knowledge and hope. Back then there was very little to use for recordings and it was hard to do stuff on skype. I remember having to record other people's voices through my mic and speaker. It sounded awful. Good times

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd suggest continuing the lack of auto-tune. Really, you're fine without it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the encouragement guys I will do this every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the guitar. Though please don't autotune. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the second better
    +followed

    ReplyDelete