Total Pageviews

Friday, September 09, 2011

MOTHER F****** INTERNET GONE FOR 2 WEEKS




I just hate these circumstances that made me a caveman for 2 weeks. No internet and I'm stuck to TV news. I just have to Freaking get my ass to the library to end up with 0 internet too. I ended up reading books. And watched a marathon of The Office and The mentalist. It's just plain annoying. I felt like I just got connected into life. Literally.

Sorry for the very short rant and I will post another blog post about the normal jobless life soon. Thanks guys see ya.

2 comments:

  1. I had nothing but TV news when I was on holiday, it wasn't so bad really lol. Should have headed up Californy way, hear they got some internet up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't live without internet!~

    ReplyDelete